Four-Faith Wireless M-Bus Gateway F-R100WM based on M-Bus protocol with compliant standard EN13757-3, which is widely used in Europe energy market for AMI (Advanced Metering Infrastructure) applications.
Wireless M-Bus Gateway F-R100WM operates in 169/433/868MHz free-license band, and supports up to 200 meters access simultaneously.
Wireless M-Bus Gateway F-R100WM can work in listen, normal or Install mode, depends on the openness of the network.
Wireless M-Bus Gateway F-R100WM can receive data from all access slaves, and then transparent transmission data to cloud server by 3G, 4G or ethernet. Also, Wireless M-Bus Gateway F-R100WM supports TCP/UDP/FTP/HTTP, VPN Client, VPN Sever, DHCP protocols, and with AES128 data encryption, and contains many interface types, including GPIO, WAN, LAN, WIFI and SIM/UIM.
Wireless M-Bus Gateway F-R100WM is especially suitable for communication with heat, water, electricity and gas meters through wireless M-Bus technology.
- High-performance industrial-grade 32bits CPU
- High-performance industrial-grade WM-Bus solution
- Hardware and software WDT
- Low power consumption
- Operate temperature: -35~+75ºC
- Storage temperature: -40~+85ºC
- Humidity: 95%
Stable & Reliable
- Anti-drop mechanism to ensure device always online
- Ethernet interface with built-in 15KV ESD
- SIM/UIM card interface with built-in 15KV ESD
- Power interface with built-in phasereversal, over-voltage and lightning protection
- Antenna interface with lightning protection
Standard Interface & Easy-to-use
- Provide standard WAN interface (support standard PPPOE protocol), can be connected to ADSL device directly
- Intelligent data terminal, automatically enter transmission status after power-on
- Provide powerful central management software to facilitate equipment
- Convenient system configuration and maintenance interface (via WEB and CLI)
- Support variety types of wan connection, including static IP, DHCP, L2TP, PPTP, PPPOE, 2.5G/3G/4G
- Support Wireless cellular and wired WAN double link intelligent switch backup function(optional).
- Support VPN client (PPTP, L2TP, IPSEC) (only VPN version support)
- Support VPN server (PPTP, L2TP, IPSEC) (only VPN version support)
- Support remote management, such as SYSLOG, SNMP, TELNET, SSHD, HTTPS
- Support local and remote firmware upgrade, import and export configuration files
- Wireless M-Bus Gateway F-R100WM support NTP, built-in RTC
- Support variety types DDNS
- Support MAC clone, PPPOE server
- Support 802.11 b / g / n WIFI
- WIFI support variety types of encryption such as WEP, WPA and WPA2. Support MAC address filtering
- Wireless M-Bus Gateway F-R100WM support APN/VPDN
- Support DHCP server and DHCP client
- Support TCP/IP, UDP, FTP and HTTP
- Wireless M-Bus Gateway F-R100WM support SPI firewall
- Support wireless data transmission by M-Bus