F3X26-TB Industrial Router is an IoT wireless communication router. It is using the public cellular network GPRS/CDMA/WCDMA/EVDO/LTE to provide long distance, wireless and large data transmission function for users.
The product uses the high-performance industrial-grade CPU and wireless module, with the embedded real-time operating system as the software support platform. It provides 3 RS232 and 1 RS485, 1 ethernet LAN, 1 ethernet WAN and a WIFI (Or a GPS), can be connected to the serial device, ethernet devices and WIFI devices at the same time, achieve data pass-through function.
F3X26-TB has been widely used in the M2M industry of the IoT industrial chain, such as smart grid, intelligent transportation, smart home, finance, mobile POS terminals, supply chain automation, industrial automation, intelligent building, fire protection, public safety, environmental protection, meteorology, digital medical, telemetry, agriculture, forestry, water, coal, petrochemical and other related fields.
- High-performance industrial-grade CPU
- High-performance industrial-grade wireless communication module
- Metal casing, IP30 protection level, suitable for most industrial control applications.
- Wide range power input (DC 5~36V)
STABLE & RELIABLE
- WDT protection, ensure system stability
- Multiple protection mechanism to ensure system stability, always keeping online
- Ethernet interface with built-in 15KV ESD
- RS232/RS485 with built-in 15KV ESD
- SIM/UIM card slot with built-in 15KV ESD
- Power interface with built-in phase-reversal and over-voltage protection
STANDARD INTERFACE & EASY-TO-USE
- Standard RS232/RS485, ethernet and WIFI interface, can be connected to the serial device, ethernet devices and WIFI devices
- Standard wired WAN interface (support standard PPPOE protocol)
- Intelligent data terminal, automatically enter transmission status after power-on
- Powerful central management software for easy device management (optional)
- Easy to use and flexible, has multiple working modes
- Convenient system configuration and maintenance interface (including local and remote WEB or CLI access)
- Support dual-link intelligent switching function between primary card and backup card (dual-SIM version)
- Support various WAN connection type, including static IP, DHCP, PPPOE, 2.5G/3G/4G
- Support LTE and wired WAN dual-link intelligent switching backup function (optional)
- Support VPN server/client (PPTP, L2TP, IPSEC, OPENVPN, GRE) (VPN version only)
- Support remote management, SYSLOG, SNMP, TELNET, SSHD, HTTPS, etc. Support upgrade software locally and remotely
- Support NTP
- Support various DDNS
- Support MAC address clone, PPPoE server
- Support 802.11 b / g / n WIFI network, support WIFI AP, AP Client, Bridge and various working mode (optional)
- WIFI support variety types of encryption such as WEP, WPA and WPA2. Support MAC address filtering.
- Support various online/offline trigger modes, including SMS, phone ringing, serial data, network data to trigger.
- Support APN/VPDN
- Support multi-way DHCP server and DHCP client, DHCP bound with MAC address, DDNS, firewall, NAT, DMZ, QoS, traffic statistics, real-time transfer rate monitoring
- Support various network protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, FTP (optional), HTTP, etc. Support SPI firewall, VPN traversal, access control, URL filtering, etc