With RFID Tags on the windshields of all carrier vehicles, automatic identification operation will be 100% consistent, eliminating operator dependence.
The India customer has combined the Four-Faith industrial GPRS ip modem F2114 in the weighbridge tracking monitoring system, send the data to the server by tcp/udp, provide consistency data sorted via system’s 7/24 operating process stay reliable and consistent as the first day it was founded. Customer has developed the platform based on the four-faith protocol, works very good and feel very satisfied.
1. Multiple weighing The system is designed to control 10 weighbridges at the same time without any delays.
2. IP Camera System supports IP camera integration on each weighbridge. Each and every vehicle recordings are matched with video or still images right after the weighing process on weighbridge.
3. Automatic Driver Control System detects and reads each drivers tag passing over the weighbridge and records it with video recording. By this way, shift changes between drivers without permission will be kept under control.
4. Consistency All the data sorted via system’s 7/24 operating process stay reliable and consistent as the first day it was founded.
5. Web based Reporting System enables authorized users to use the reporting facilities via internet browsers without the need of installing any programs.
6. Durability System has a structure to operate in every weather and adverse environment conditions without loss of performance.
How it works:
1. Vehicle drives onto the weighbridge.
2. Reads the tare weight of the vehicle and transmits the data to the host computer.
3. Tag on vehicle is automatically detected by the reader and the vehicle identification information is displayed on the screen in an instant.
4. Driver tag is automatically detected and the driver information is displayed on the screen in an instant.
5. RFID software controls the vehicle and driver information from the list it has within.
6. If the vehicle and driver information are valid, system starts weighing process and records the results.
7. All weighing process and weighing over information is displayed on the LED screen for the driver.
8. With the camera option addition, photos of the vehicle during weighing process will be recorded to the weighing database file.